ojciec norweskiego zabojcy byl dyplomata

Data: 2011-07-26 02:18:02
Autor: muto2100
ojciec norweskiego zabojcy byl dyplomata
Data: 2011-07-26 11:38:29
Autor: u2
ojciec norweskiego zabojcy byl dyplomata
W dniu 2011-07-26 11:18, muto2100 pisze:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/gunmans-father-was-london-diplomat-16027503.html

Teraz wiadomo dlaczego byl taki progejowski :

"His parents split up when the family lived in London. A spokesman for
the Norwegian embassy, Stein Iversen, confirmed that Jens Breivik was
employed at the embassy in the late 1970s.

Breivik said both parents supported Norway's centre-left Labour Party,
which he viewed as infiltrated by Marxists. In his manifesto, Breivik
said he had no negative experiences from his childhood, though he had
issues with his mother being a "moderate feminist".

"I do not approve of the super-liberal, matriarchal upbringing though as
it completely lacked discipline and has contributed to feminise me to a
certain degree," he said."

ojciec norweskiego zabojcy byl dyplomata