old dust and bars for sale

Data: 2015-02-04 03:44:04
Autor: sergey
old dust and bars for sale
We have gold dust and bars for sale, looking for real buyers around the globe.our gold is 98.95% purity ready for shipment, contact for price and procedure no uptfront payment needed , if you are a broker we can only offer 10% as commision. contact directly with this email :f_sergey@ymail.com

Data: 2015-02-04 17:08:28
Autor: PiteR
old dust and bars for sale
na  ** p.m.s **  sergey pisze tak:

We have gold dust and bars for sale, looking for real buyers
around the globe.our gold is 98.95% purity ready for shipment,
contact for price and procedure no uptfront payment needed , if
you are a broker we can only offer 10% as commision. contact
directly with this email :f_sergey@ymail.com

Dear Sergey

It's nice to see you in our humble forum. We talk here about cars and speed cameras mostly. Additionally some morons ask stupid questions like "Which car I should buy for my needs up to 10000PLN"

but to the point.

Take your lovely pure gold bars and put them in the ass one by one just like a toy train until they reach your throat.

Have a nice day

--
PMS Team

old dust and bars for sale