prosze podac na POLONIE

Data: 2011-08-27 11:06:27
Autor: AC
prosze podac na POLONIE
    Where will the first tryumph over the horocaine land?

"Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano reiterated today that
Irene is "a serious storm" and “remains a large and dangerous storm.”
She later added during the press conference that the affected areas
are "going to have the resources they need for this hurricane."

Censored after that - that was about elicited by Boss update to first
minute when tryumphant Septa train gets on the track. It will be $10
ticker ( remeber that is from 30 street station d- do not lose time on
other stations) to......  ( I got shot up). But do not get confused -
taht one is operated by NJ TRANSIT company; I am sorry - I am slightly
off - get the satellite view self.

So far no atrocities; moreover last shopt of the horrocaine already
slow like zigfried   at the area of Ocean City - Ashbery Park -
Monmooth is visible here - the coast line resited it as well.

Remember Arlantic City is like Las Vegas now, but has less outdoor
pools and more ocean - as a matter of fact the Boarwalk becomes more
magnetic , fragrant, musical, stylish, magnetic to all;favorate of
youth and meeting place for overgaed, eacha nd every minute of the day
and night. Music there gets you till 2 am unless te weekend. The
metropolitan companies love the oudoor theaters; concerts are free by
these who want to show off well; 'Cats' are longer ( could be) running
there now ( have competitor from Itally - could you believe - taht one
men show has it electric there); jazz is both old and new; Elits do
not interfere with boardwalk; Intecity biking gived the other thrills
- water becomes even more interesting; Ballaci has competitor but in
the light show at night. and more, more, more. Nature giot the
harbinger of times and grows beautiful dunes right in the ghaert of
the trick - rarely seen that nature is that initiating - perhaps music
does the stimulation to dunes growth. Water sports new let you cajak
over any kind of wave safely; air rights always there; Nobody yet had
emergencies for real, but hellies are frequent for the customers that
like the view ( I heard it is $250 - 300 SO MUST BE GOOD). and
more......... Forgot - shoping is very good and feels more elitary for
same price than in the standard American moll. I thought that the
traditional corner store with everything nature made is only there
( in Tropicana), but we finding them new over the Delaware river -
they are natural store - no preservatives- gives you enough energy for
waves every time (THIS IS NOT THAT MINOR - WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE GOOD
JUCES HERE WHERE I AM - THEY ARE ALL THERE) and waves are easy, too.
Check.

but Asbury has tricks and good theater. The Red Bank's  " Two rivers"
is, mind you, elitary. Etc. That is in case, you staying right here.

 ( know how they do marketing!) I amnot off - rthere are no atrocities.

prosze podac na POLONIE