Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   (rev 5.2.1) Amazing: Scientologists actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan) - {HRI 20100106-II-V5.2.1}

Data: 2010-04-30 16:46:54
Autor: Koos Nolst Trenite
(rev 5.2.1) Amazing: Scientologists actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan) - {HRI 20100106-II-V5.2.1}
(Si quieres traducir esto, por favor pĂłngase en contacto conmigo) ES
(jos haluat kääntää tämän, ota minuun yhteyttä) SF
(Om du vill översätta denna, vänligen kontakta mig) SW
(Jeśli chcesz przetłumaczyć tego, prosimy o kontakt do mnie) PL
(Se ti piace tradurre questo, vi prego di contattarmi) IT

'

Amazing: Scientologists* actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with Satan
 (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)

                                             {HRI 20100106-II-V5.2.1}

                                                      (Version 5.2.1
                                                      on 30 Apr 2010)

                                                      (suits foreign
                                                    language readers)

'

            They are promised Christ-like abilities, and
            then are taught, they MUST BE spiritual slaves
            forever to l. ron hubbard (Satan), "in order
            to achieve those abilities,"

            and then they are gradually made to lose all
            spiritual abilities (that they may have had,
            and which they wanted to understand and to
            stabilize or increase in the first place),

            but indeed, they never get any Christ-like
            abilities at all, also because even faintly
            having such, would un-mask l. ron hubbard
            (Satan) himself.

'

'

                                                       (view Excerpt
                                                         by skipping
                                                       indented text)

'

Talking about people who have everything in reverse!

You know the expression - you think "you have seen it all," and then
 this comes up.

Actually it had been staring me in the face for thirty years, ever
 since I had read Hubbard's 'Scientology' claims, and his slogan of
 "Abandon your difficult search - the answers have been found," and
 of 'Scientology' "delivering the ability to be cause over matter and
 Life."

I sat in their course room, being duly overpowered with the idea,
 that Hubbard enforced on 'wogs,' on "Non-Scientologists," that
 "I knew nothing about Life," and that "Hubbard knew everything,
 and knew things that nobody else knew or had found out."

There was a 'Scientology' "chart of Awareness," and near the top, in
 those days, it said something of "Cause over Life Forms and Matter,"
 or such, "achieved as a result of 'doing Upper Levels'."

There was a bit of cigarette ash lying on the floor. I went out, at
 one time, to the toilet or such, and when I returned, the piece of
 ash was gone: CAUSE OVER MATTER! There was someone in the room, who
 had done the first "Upper Level."

 And therefore I was thinking like that, or at least I was strongly
 wondering if it was, that that 'Scientologist' was being "Cause over
 Matter," that had happened.

'

'

But 'Scientologists' were not the ones to correct me, not at all, that
 in fact their claims were paper claims,

      that DO appeal to those who are more aware, and to suck these
      in, and so to control and subdue the more able, and to obtain
      their Life Energy for Hubbard (Satan) to absorb and to direct
      as he pleases.

I had to figure that out by myself, by collecting and integrating
 observations and data

      - an activity which was actually obstructed by the
        'Scientologists,' who, mostly, are very vain about
        "abilities" claimed but which they do not actually
        have at all, despite their terminology that SUGGESTS
        differently.

      It is part of the manipulative nature of Hubbard, that pervades
      all of them.

And I had MAJOR sociopaths in my family, which 'Scientology,' in all
 those years of counseling, NEVER detected!!

      Once again, I had to do all that work myself, DESPITE the "help"
      I bought from them to increase my awareness and that of family
      members.

 These sociopaths were (and are) all connected spiritually, and very
 firmly at that, to Hubbard, to Satan himself, you see.

 So you can't expect 'Scientology' to remedy that!

'

'

The overpowering with false ideas was not difficult - there was my
 vacuum of awareness of myself and of Life - I was born this life,
 as most of you have been too, as an 'Alzheimer baby:'

     (if you pardon the expression, I find it quite fitting, also
      because nobody, including the patients, understands Alzheimer's
      at all, they only know some of the symptoms)

Knowing not - having no awareness of where I was, knowing not who I
 was, not who my friends were nor who my enemies were, nor where
 these were now - when I was born, and long since, I had no conscious
 Awareness anymore, of all that, what had happened and what was lying
 only three years back, when my life preceding had ended in quite an
 unpleasant manner (so much so, that I refused to talk German, for a
 long time).

      Medical "science" is so intensely Insane and Destructive of
      Life...

'

I had been made as stupid as you can be, or more precisely:

I had been bereft of all Life Energy for connecting to my memories and
 to my abilities, and for perceiving others well enough.

      And connection IS Awareness, and connection Energy does give
      access to abilities, and to memories.

            The person who took those vital Energies of mine away
            from me, will not be a happy person, I can assure you.

'

'

You probably also know almost nothing about Jesus Christ, and of that,
 of what you learned and what he HIMSELF taught you via his disciples,
 at least half of what he says, about himself and about others, is
 wrong, is HIS lies, and is NOT AT ALL "wrongly relayed or omitted
 in the course of history." *(1)

The same applies to your "knowledge" of Satan, of which you know
 almost nothing, I assume.  *(2)

'

Yet you do have some feeling knowledge - truth being absolute, and
 defined as 'that what has happened,' which, if you like it or not,
 is indelibly available to your senses, no matter how distant in the
 past it has occurred, and regardless of the layers of camouflage and
 lies covering it.

Also when I was born, I still had some feeling knowledge, though my
 parents took extraordinary care to suppress or deny and oppose also
 my feeling for Life, my sensing of people, and my sensing of them as
 they are, and my sensing of myself as I am - they were forcefully,
 with the maximum of their mental force, opposed to me and others
 sensing my indeed very great abilities, and my vast knowledge, that
 I was born with: *(a)

      Faint glimpses I sometimes felt, or more so, OTHERS of some
      awareness DID feel, and quite more so than I myself,

      when others were near me, but I had also no education whatsoever
      for understanding or for dealing with their reactions, their
      desire to be understood by me, their Love for me, their awe,
      their enormous yet unvoiced, caring and loving expectations of
      me, that I felt at times.

'

Again:

      You do have some feeling knowledge:

            truth being absolute, and defined as 'that what has
            happened' - which can not be erased and thus is always
            available to be sensed, no matter how distant in the past
            it occurred, and regardless of the layers of camouflage
            and lies covering it.  *(3)

     (It does NOT erase, as Satan (Hubbard) claims, but, that what
      happened, can be pushed away, it can for instance be blanketed
      by Unconsciousness, or on the other hand, Perception Energy can
      be sucked away from you, and then it SEEMS "gone" or "erased
      from your memory" - but things do not disappear, and also not
      "with the passage of time." *(3))

'

'

'

I will summarize the sense of truth, that you probably do have, as
 follows, about Jesus Christ:

      Jesus Christ can create - more precisely, can create copies of -
      life forms, like animal bodies or human bodies, including a
      duplicate of his own body, as in 'resurrection,' and hardly less
      famously, creating the resurrection of a person called Lazarus,
      and also including the re-creation of parts of bodies, as those
      parts damaged by leprosy.  *(1)

      And he can create objects - of which creating bread has become
      a well-known story.
                                                         {definition}

      He used those abilities erratically, in rather irrational and
      sometimes secretive ways, for reasons that do not have to be
      mentioned here.

      He confirmed all those things at a later time, which did con-
      siderably increase - at least my - understanding of him.  *(1)

            His abilities are so much beyond what our society is
            based on,

            that it would be, and indeed was, an ordeal for Jesus
            Christ to have been put here on Earth, "in order to be
            punished, and to suffer, and so to purify himself" - so
            he was made to believe - and that was done twice to him,
            as far as I know.  *(1)

                  Ordeals which he neither understood, nor wanted to
                  have understood by others, the first time, and even
                  less the second time, two thousand years later.
                  *(1)

'

OF COURSE YOU DO NOT REMEDY ANYTHING, that you did wrong - or that
 your superior does wrong for which you are blamed - BY SUFFERING,

       that is just ADDING Evil to it,

 but IT IS BY REPAIR of damage inflicted, and BY CONSTRUCTIVE ACTIVITY
 IN REAL LIFE, including the Justice*(23) of making public who really
 did what, that past wrongs are REMEDIED. *(9) [Milarepa]

 And the damage in your soul, can be remedied very easily:

       by detecting the Criminal Minds who diverted your perception
       and intentions, and how they did so, spiritually, divert you.

'

                  Jesus Christ, however, was demanded to suffer, on
                  Earth:

      Demanded NOT to detect and name and oppose and NOT to stop
      sociopaths, he was demanded NOT to detect Criminal Minds and to
      stop their Evil, but instead,

     'to suffer' at the hands of obvious Criminal Minds, and

                  - that is THE VERY OPPOSITE of 'Carrying the sins of
                    others' or in Latin 'Tollit Peccata Mundi' -

      indeed he was NOT EVEN protecting others from their Evil.

            Which he once again repeated, two thousand years later -

            letting the country of Lebanon go to pieces in the
            process, because

           'the Lebanese people "should suffer with him" - RATHER
            than removing the Evil, which was the political leader
            of Lebanon, at the time.  *(1)

'

                  And people imitate that, they want to ALSO suffer
                  "for their sins," "to purify their souls," or they
                  want that OTHERS 'suffer for sins,'

                              as if that would make them "better
                              people," but

                        which is just adding MORE Evil, and MORE
                        destruction of your soul, and of the soul
                        of others:

                        It is doing EXACTLY what Criminal Minds want

                        - a downward spiraling of Evil, and ever-
                          increasing destruction of Life.

                  And others tried to "explain" the lies of Jesus
                  Christ by which he was hiding the matter of him
                  being punished (for behavior that his 'Father'
                  considered ill), punished by means of

                        him being forced to be born and stay on Earth,

                  punishing him - and,

                        him not telling why he was forced to stay on
                        Earth and allow that he is degraded and
                        murdered publicly -

                  him hiding the reason for it, may have been part of
                  that punishment, 'so that he was allowed back to be
                  with his father.'

                        Again:

                        Suffering is just adding MORE Evil, and
                        causing MORE destruction of the soul, and

                        it is doing EXACTLY what Criminal Minds want

                        - a downward spiraling of Evil, ever
                          increasing destruction of Life.

'

                  All that was done, and not said, resulted in a vast
                  amount of confusion and Insanity, for two thousand
                  years,

                  which I am of course not happy about, and which
                  my curious and very Loving mind thus started to
                  unravel.  *(1)

      It has thus become more understandable, that Jesus Christ used
      his abilities erratically, in rather irrational ways, and
      in secretive ways as for instance in his resurrection.  *(1)

'

      And it does NOT mean at all, that you or I or Christians in
      general, can or will obtain those abilities,

            even when Jesus Christ claims, that we will - IF we only
            believe his lies about our life on Earth, and believe his
            lies about his own life on Earth, *(1)

            and, when we say his utterly Insane and then malicious,
            but very famous prayer 'Father in Heaven...',

                  which prayer CONTRADICTS AND DENIES the very
                  definition of God itself *(4)

            - so much Jesus Christ had to hide, and did hide.

'

      Even at his return two thousand years later, he still refused
      to clear up his lies, despite the fact, that he wrote a book
      about it, called 'The Life of Jesus Christ' or such, by Dr.
      Dahesh (Mr. Miracle in Arab language), with surprisingly little
      data - except, that he killed someone (who did not need killing
      at all), and that he refused to help a close friend in need,
      "because that friend is on Earth to suffer," and

      feeling no qualms about either of those very un-Christian, and
      despicable acts, *(1)

      but he did not repeat the lie anymore, that "His Father is in
      Heaven," "waiting for us, with a kingdom, and judgment,"

            and instead now, he DID mention that indeed it was
            'another planet, with a better civilization,'
            ('not a Hell planet' like Earth, he says, a planet
            without Criminal Minds is what he obviously means)
            though still not giving the location of such,

                  WHERE HOWEVER NONE OF US IS DESIRED, NOR JUDGED,
                  NOR ACCEPTED, NO MATTER HOW 'GOOD' WE BEHAVE; *(n)

      and he now used the correct definition of God, *(4) calling it
      'Spirit' or Source Energy

            but he again wrongly claimed, that "we all can perform
            such miracles as he can" if we do some rituals,  *(1)

            he is not actually examining HOW he does it, and not at
            all HOW others can not do it.

'

      He had and has - much like a psychic - NO UNDERSTANDING of how
      it works,

            though now he does vaguely mention 'Sayals' to mean
            Life Energy Particles as building blocks of objects,

      an understanding that you, and any psychic too, can find in
      (the fine science I created, called) Fine Particle Physics or
      {FPP}

            - the physics of Fine Particles, as the name says -

      Fine Particles being Life Energy Particles,*(11)(12)

            as opposed to Nuclear or Small Particle Physics, and

            Newtonian or Coarse Particle Physics.

'

'

'

      On the opposite side, we can say the following, about Satan:

      Of course I am intensely interested in the SOURCE of EVIL,
      which indeed I found - not to be "an Engram,"

           ('a moment of physical pain and unconsciousness' which he
            likes you to believe, "has overpowering hypnotic command
            over anyone ever having suffered such a moment" - which
            is however not true at all - and which he called an
            'Engram')

      that Satan (that is, l. ron hubbard)*(2) claimed to be "the
      single source of Man's suffering and aberration" - but

      I rather found it (the Source of Evil) in a person and in his
      intention -

            an individual who desired to go against and OPPOSE The
            Creation itself, and who found methods to express his
            free will as himself, with that intention:

     (Satan) DESIRING and ENJOYING to bring about Blindness, and
      Ugliness, Unconsciousness and Hate, and Destruction of Life,

      and all the suffering and lying that goes with it,

     (Satan) ENJOYING TO INFLICT THAT, and finding more and more
      methods to do so more and more unhindered, more and more
      deceptively, and more and more irreparably to turn people
      into being sociopaths as he himself.
                                                         {definition}

'

            It was totally inconceivable, you know, that ANYONE WOULD
            WANT THAT, from Life,

            AND would want to get others to do the same, or to capture
            people and then find methods to destroy their soul to that
            effect and purpose,

                  filling captive souls WITH RAGE "against The
                  Creation," and "against the Source Energy of
                  Life, 'that had rejected them'." *(2)

                        In other words: "CREATING" dangerous and
                        irreparable sociopaths, the typical dictator
                        and mass murderer, and their helpers, that
                        are so well-known in Earth's history.
                        *(13)(14)(15)(16)

'

Which is all far more Evil, than current, pathetic "charities" and
 "sciences," and "human rights" organizations, are willing even to
 consider.

      They can NOT EVEN RELAY to others

            the 'Definition of Peace' (DOP) *(17)

                  - which I wrote already for you - and

      which remedies it all.

'

'

      After long and intense investigation, all of which I published
      and which is available to you, it appeared that I have again
      located that person, that individual, that soul, whom you
      actually do sense to be Satan, and who is around on Earth,
      since quite long, and was last incarnate as l. ron hubbard.
      *(2)

      So, let's say, that the date of the HUMAN RIGHTS ORDER on Satan,
      which is 17 October 2008, *(2) is one of the mile stones on the
      road to finally conquering Evil, on Earth and wherever else you
      may sense or feel or remember Evil to exist.  *(10) [KYRE]

After all, in order to vanquish something, you do have to identify
 and understand it, to some workable degree.

'

      What can Satan do, and how does he work? Also that I have to
      tell you, which you could however summarize or distill from
      all the data that is publicly available to you, not only from
      me, and which I have mentioned at various occasions.

'

'

Actual Science lies in BROADENING your scope of vision, and thus uses
 the ACTUAL definition of 'Intelligence' *(n)

            - the ability to connect to relevant data and reject
              irrelevant data -

      but current "science" is so heavily dominated by Criminal Minds,
      *(n)
            - that IT REJECTS the relevant data and demands you
              connect to the irrelevant data -

      that 'ONLY if you discard NINETY PERCENT of relevant and known
      and vital data,' are you allowed to call it "science"

            - 'peer-reviewed,' mind you -

     "reviewed and agreed upon by Criminal Minds,"

            and THEN you may post it in Wikipedia WITHOUT it being
            called "unverified," or "not proven" or "contested" or
            "testing is inconclusive,"

                  called so by the prevalent Criminal Minds (and by
                  known sociopaths like James Randi).  *(18)(19)(20)
                  [Hawking]

            Mr Emoto PROVES, that thoughts are (Life Energy) PARTICLES
            and that water readily absorbs these, resulting in corres-
            ponding snow flake crystallization.

           (Loving gratitude being one of those thoughts, or thought
            PARTICLES, that make the most beautifully shaped snow
            flakes from a drop of water crystallizing.)

                  OF COURSE, the sociopaths INSTANTLY pounce on that,
                  with their typical "arguments," that you can read in
                  Wikipedia currently. (And I saved a copy of it,
                  before they might change it).

                  They only PRETEND to want proof, with '"controlled"
                  scientific experiments that must have been published
                  in "credible," and "peer"-reviewed journals.'

'

      The only thing the sociopaths do want, is, TO PREVENT proof
      from being accepted, or best, not even seen. You know that of
      Criminal Minds.

            Criminal Minds CAN ALSO NOT REPEAT those experiments:

            In the first place, because - including our famous TV
            sociopaths - THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE PROOF, and second,

            it would expose their Ugly thoughts, and THEY HAVE ONLY
            UGLY AND HATEFUL THOUGHT ENERGY PARTICLES, to begin with.

                  So this might well be the first mechanical method
                  for DETECTING CRIMINAL MINDS - if you can eliminate
                  or quantify any interference.

                        And ice-crystals can be made very fast,
                        nowadays, even at an airport security
                        terminal. Sociopaths will hate it, though.

      Criminal Minds are OPPOSED to Life, and to understanding Life.
      *(13)(14)(18)(19)(20)

'

'

      Satan (and other sociopaths) do Alter Life Energies to become
      the Harmful Energies mentioned,*(3) and he projects these onto
      others, to destroy your ENERGY of your Joy of Life, that is your
      ability to enjoy Life, and he does

            - and the sociopaths that he "created," the people whose
              soul he mutilated to become sociopaths or Criminal Minds
              too, in a far distant past - (also these)

              while being vampires on all the Life Energies of others,
              they also

      inflict all kind of compulsions and distortions, and they
      inflict outright terror on others, including all the ills you
      have encountered, in Man, on Earth.  *(2)

            He devised methods to make others cut off from feeling
            The Creation

                  - separated from feeling the Source Energy of Life,
                    too -

            to the extent even, that others could be made irreparably
            filled with Hate (as I described earlier, above), and

            who can thus only enjoy "life" along the line of Satan,
            with "philosophies" like

     "Ugliness and Beauty are just a matter of consideration," and
      "the whole purpose of life, is the creation of an effect." *(n)

            Which are - you guessed it - the most basic (and public)
            tenets of Hubbard's 'Scientology,' of Satan.

                                                         {definition}

'

'

'

      I have written a Definition of Intelligence,*(n)

            - the ability to connect to relevant data and reject
              irrelevant data -

      and a Definition of Science,*(n)

            - science being OPPOSED BY those wanting Lies, Ugliness
              and Hate,

              the drive for knowledge and science requires Truth,
              Beauty and Love -

      - ACTUAL Intelligence and ACTUAL Science -

      which anyone HAS to use of course, for being able to reach for
      and to integrate and to extrapolate the relevant and necessary
      data, so as then

      to arrive at the solution of such fundamental and most vital
      problems, as finding those actual sources of Evil, that make
      people suffer, and that land them in hospitals, and the like,

            but you are still busy 'playing in the sandbox,' stacking
            your wooden blocks to play with, at

                  - the sandboxes and children's playground you call
                    Universities:

            University, that was really 'playing in the sandbox' for
            me...

            day after day, I got more and more amazed at all the
            things we did NOT learn, and all the things we FALSELY
            learned.

      Now we return our attention to the subject of how Understanding
      of Life, is destroyed - given in the Subject Title.

'

'

'

So what does that all - Jesus Christ versus Satan - have to do with
'Scientology?'

      Satan, 'Scientology,' l. ron hubbard, TALKS ABOUT the ability
      to create Life forms and matter.

      He calls it 'Cause over Life,' and 'Cause over Matter,'

           (and he throws in Space and Time and Energy, to make it
            look more like physics, but he can not, or at least does
            not at all, define any of these things correctly, in
            'Scientology,'

            because his main goal is, to keep his followers Stupid,
            Confused and Blind enough to follow him and to give him
            their Admiration and other Life Energies).

      He mentions 'Cause over Life,' and 'Cause over Matter,'

            of which abilities, he likes his followers to believe,
            that, at some "High Level" of courses given, he
            provides or returns those abilities to them, through
            his 'Upper Level' courses,

            IF THEY EXACTLY DO AND THINK, AS HE COMMANDS THEM to think
            and act, calling himself Source,

      and in social life they must follow his orders, his ideas,

                  - all exactly in REVERSE, as we know it about
                    Criminal Minds -

            his feelings, that "everyone NOT DOMINATED BY HIM,"

                  anyone who is 'NOT a Scientologist in good standing'

           "is an enemy:"

      They MUST subjugate to his will and thoughts and intentions, and
      everyone on Earth must,

      and he calls that (for the purpose of deceiving and motivating
      his followers, he calls it) - "to 'Clear'" Earth:

                  Once again, Criminal Minds have all in reverse.

            The followers are made to believe, that "they are
            'Clearing Earth FROM Evil Impulses',"

            WHILE IN FACT they force the Evil Impulses of Satan (of
            l. ron hubbard and 'Scientology,' his INTENTIONALLY FALSE
            data "about life," too) ONTO Earth.

      Amazing, isn't it.

'

'

                                              (start of next Chapter)

'

'

      By claiming to provide 'Cause over Life,' and 'Cause over
      Matter,' Hubbard (Satan) suggests - and many of his followers,
      or 'Scientologists'(*) indeed believe - that

     "HE MUST HAVE THAT ABILITY HIMSELF, if he claims to deliver
      methods to achieve it."

'

            Such an assumption by his followers, is no more than
            logical, of course, isn't it:

      Something DOES exist - Cause over Life Forms and over Matter,
      does exist as a spiritual ability - and he attaches the lie,
      that "HE does deliver that ability to you," (on condition that
      you become his eternal slave, and enslave others to him, etc.)

      and he does deliver some tricks, like pushing you (your soul,
      you) FOR A SHORT WHILE outside of the Black Energies (which you
      normally see from inside your head) and instead making you look
      from outside of your head, but as yourself - at your environment
      (and you probably will do so after you die), you look

            outside the Black, Harmfully Altered Life Energies that
            confine (limit) your visual perception,

                  to photons as these come in to your eyes; or you
                  look

            outside the 'Dead Life Energy Particles' that confine
            (limit) your hearing

                  limited to what comes in through your ears by means
                  of vibrating air.  *(3)
                                                         {definition}

     'Cause over Life Forms and over Matter' DOES exist, and he claims
      to deliver it - so, it is "logical to assume," that "he himself
      then also HAS those abilities."

'

'

      On the other hand, we have Jesus Christ who ACTUALLY CAN do
      such things, that are 'Cause over Life and over Matter,' *(1)

            but which he does appallingly little of, no matter how
            much he is asked to.

            And he appears not to know himself much about HOW he
            does it, or how it works, but he just can do it.  *(1)

                  And in doing so, he, Jesus Christ, by far, very far,
                  surpasses anyone else:

                  Nobody that I know or heard of, has such abilities
                  of being Cause over Life Forms and over Matter, and
                  of knowing the (most likely) future, etc..

      And he has basically a good nature, limited by his, well, ah
      Christian beliefs, his stories about his Father in Heaven, etc.,

            to cover up his lies - that he gave,

                  as relayed by his disciples,

            and that are still a fruitful source of inspiration for
            many a fight between people,

            spawning most debilitating and destructive ideas, since
            two thousand years, now, because of those initial lies by
            Jesus Christ about himself and about Life.

'

'

      On the one hand, we have Satan PRETENDING to be "Cause over
      Life Forms and Matter" - and he likes his followers to ASSUME,
      that he does NOT pretend,

      which "being cause" he, Satan, l. ron hubbard, also gives the
      illusion of, by distorting your perception and feelings *((3)
      by means of his inflicting, what you know as HYPNOTISM:

           "If you 'postulate' and create (the Energy containing) the
            vision, the illusion, of a chair in an empty room, then
            'it will appear there'"

            - 'AS IF,' we would say 'it will appear, AS IF it is
              there,' like in hypnosis, or like in a movie theater;

            but Satan, l. ron hubbard, "created the Universe together
            with others, in that way" so he likes to convince not
            only himself, but also to teach his followers, whom he
            calls 'Scientologists.' *(n)

                  And here he touches common ground with the basic
                  Insanities that can be found in Hinduism too:

                  there, where Hinduism confuses hypnotism or Maya,
                  with real life.  *(7)

      AND THEREFORE, they do not want you to know, how perception
      works, nor how awareness works (which you find out in Fine
      Particle Physics {FPP}).  *(3)

            He creates the illusion, the Energy, that makes your
            senses, that make your soul "see a chair," as in hypnosis,

            and then he makes others agree, to also create that
            visual Energy, that hypnotic Energy, to "also see a
            chair," and then he says: "THAT's how The Universe has
            been created" - that is,

                  according to how Satan (l. ron hubbard, in
                  'Scientology') wants people to BELIEVE, "How the
                  Universe has been created,"

      once again counting on the VACUUM of understanding, that
      Criminal Minds have created and are maintaining and increasing
      on Earth.

'

                  So, I had Scientologist Nancy Many (say 'Mainy,' but
                  at that time she was still married to Bill Foster)
                  Nancy Foster (she was) going on (talking to me)
                  about her seeing Scientologists who were "uncreating
                  and creating their body," to go past a ticket
                  checkpoint at a Stadium or such,

                        rather than her admitting the existence of
                        Unconsciousness Energy*(3) that BLACKED OUT
                        HER PERCEPTION for a moment.

                  And she was talking about coins being created out
                  of thin air, or such, if I remember correctly -

                  anyhow, this was Nancy, who, then already, was given
                  to a perverse PRIDE in being somewhat psychotic,

                  talking with great, 'wide-eyed,' and sickly enthu-
                  siasm "about 'Scientology'," and "how all that 'was
                  confidential',"

            which was her "solution" to not having to face the hidden
            but Extreme Hate and Violently Repulsive Ugliness and the
            Debilitating Unconsciousness Energies of Hubbard (of Satan
            incarnate as l. ron hubbard, then).

                  Then there was Allen Wright, who also had been with
                  Hubbard, who bestowed on him the august title of
                  'Hubbard's photographer,' at one time

                        and who was no less hypnotized in order not to
                        have to perceive Satan as he actually is:

                        Hypnotism WORKS best following the line of a
                        person's own desires, and very craftily and
                        cunningly tweaks and distorts and reverses
                        these, unknown to the victim who is also
                        UNWILLING to know the horrible truth, or made
                        unaware of his blindness,

                              which I explained extensively in, for
                              example, the Human Rights Issue called
                              'The Uri Geller Syndrome,' *(n)

                  Allen strictly believed, so he told me, that,

                  when he saw one end of a big mooring cable stretched
                  taut and "ending in midair" - seemingly without any
                  support - above and almost parallel to the water
                  surface, at Hubbard's 'Scientology' ship, (and Allen
                  claimed to me)

                  that - to him, to fervent 'Scientologist' Allen (or
                  Allan) Wright - "that was proof of Hubbard being
                  'Cause over Matter...'" and "I better believe that!"
                  (And, "that Hubbard never tells deliberate lies,
                  also not when Hubbard is a disincarnate soul.")

'

'

            However, Hubbard (Satan), now again DISINCARNATE, can not
            even lift a piece of paper (as I confirmed by my research,
            and which I think is important to know),

            BUT he can - and does - create and project very sickening,

                  and for some deadly, or suicidal, or depressing,
                  debilitating,

            Harmfully Altered Life Energy Particles, plus hypnotic
            afflictions, compulsion Energies, and intense Pains and
            destruction of the Energetic immune systems of the body,

            and, together with all such things inflicted ENERGETICALLY
            by him - and as all sociopaths do inflict - he projects

                 (also when now being disincarnate: As what we call a
                  demon, he does project)

            very manipulative ideas and feelings (thoughts and ideas
            and feelings, are Life Energy Particles, and can thus be
            projected):

                  and he does and all other sociopaths do too, in
                  every aspect, project these in such a way, that

                  you feel "as if these ideas are your own." *(8)

                        The above sentence, which I have written
                        already in many HRI's, DOES AWAY WITH, let's
                        assume, 50,000 psychology and self-help books.

            And, as well as other sociopaths do it too, also the
            mentioned individual - regardless of whether he is
            incarnate or not -

            also he does fiercely vampire on the Life Energy of
            others, and which is of course THE MAIN cause of people
            becoming sick in the first place.

'

                        Indeed, medical "science," DENYING LIFE ITSELF

                        - as, not so long ago, they denied even that
                          bacteria exist [Semmelweiss] -

                        current medical "science" is so intensely
                        Insane and so Destructive of Life...

                        ...which they compensate for with vast amounts
                        of 'peer-reviewed' arrogance, and exorbitant
                        prices for what does NOT work, what IS harmful
                        to someone's overall health,

                              but "relieves" some condition, at best.
                              *(22)

'

'

                 (Back to the story of the 'Scientologist' seeing the
                  cable "hover" in the air, from the ship to shore.)

            Anyone who HAS sailed on a big ship, knows how a thin and
            light catch line is thrown from shore to ship, to which a
            sailor on the ship attaches the BIG mooring cable, because
            that cable is, of course, much too heavy for throwing it
            ashore and onto the quay.

      Our 'Scientologist' however - Allan (or Alan) Wright - WANTS to
      see "the abilities" of Hubbard (Satan) "being Cause over Matter"

      and so he, the hypnotized, fawning individual Allan Wright,
      does NOT see the thin catch line, but sees only the big rope
      "hovering in the air."

            Many 'Scientologists' are convinced, that "Hubbard
            (Satan) is Cause over Matter and Life Forms," simply
            BECAUSE HE SAYS SO or because implies it and suggests it.

     (I don't know of any stories, though, of 'Scientologists'
      "seeing him create a chicken or an egg - or any Life Form, for
      that matter.")

'

'

'

Now Jesus Christ IS actually capable of doing these things, which
 are of course not really fitting to do, on Earth, in a society that
 is working along the lines of people NOT being able to do so, at all.
 *(1)

      Imagine, someone creating lottery tickets that will win, or
      someone creating a newspaper which ACCURATELY gives tomorrow's
      news, NOW - an "Early Edition." *(n)

      That upsets this society to a considerable extent.

And Jesus Christ using his abilities to stop the torture and murdering
 of millions of people by those who followed the commands of Adolf
 Hitler, stopping it by very, very simply knocking him, Adolf Hitler
 out,

      which he, Jesus Christ, very easily could have done,

 doing THAT, however, did not convene HIS quite strange, and
 supposedly "Christian" belief system;

      but it is more like Hinduism, and indeed he writes, two thousand
      years after his Christ life time, he writes as 'Dr. Miracle'
      (Dr. Dahesh), that

      he admires Gandhi, who suffered severely from the same LACK of
      compassion for Life and for Mankind.  *(1)(7)(n)

'

'

His, is not MY Christian belief system, and I know, that it also does
 not fit the belief systems of most Christians, actually

      - which is interesting from a sociological viewpoint, and which
        is the reason, I assume, why he, Jesus Christ, did not get
        accepted, when he returned to Earth a second time,

            as Dr. Dahesh (which means 'Dr. Miracle'): *(1)

 Jesus Christ does not in any way fit the expectations on Earth,
 that have grown and grown and grown, culturally, over the past two
 millennia, *(1)

      and to which I have contributed considerably, at various life
      times.

'

'

The way Jesus Christ presented himself on Earth, two thousand years
 ago, have not contributed to understanding him

      - nor was it his desire or design, TO BE understood, yes, not
        even to understand himself -

      THAT many unforgivable lies did he surround his stay on Earth
      with, also towards his very unfortunate disciples.  *(1)(6)

You will have to admit, that there is not a whole lot of Love going
 on, there, from Jesus Christ towards those disciples,

      also not at The Last Supper, 'La Ultima Cena,' *(6)

 or towards people living there in Palestine,

      nor does he provide much truth about himself, but rather the
      contrary.  *(1)

'

So I now finally have gotten the opportunity, of unraveling the
 matter, and found out enough to work with, and to return my own
 viewpoint on him, after many life times of being a faithful and
 very productive Christian:

You might say, that I am now again what I was in the first place - a
 source of Christian values,

      as described also in HRI 'Defining God Correctly,' *(4)

      and in the 'First Correct Human Rights Declaration' *(5)

 values which I attempted to implement again almost four millennia
 ago.  *(4)

'

'

'

Certainly, because Jesus Christ is very much connected to (and which
 is the CORRECT definition of 'God') The SOURCE ENERGY of Life, he
 acts

      - for those who want to and who can then create the Energy to
        connect - (he, Jesus Christ acts)

 as a gateway to connect back to that Source Energy (a connection
 called 'Soli Deo Gloria' by Bach and Handel, to the Source Energy of
 Life)

      which is called 'God,' the Source of Life Energy by Akhenaton,
      the Egyptian monotheist, *(4)

           (and mistaken by materialists as "The Sun" being "The
            Source of Life" - materialists, who actually OPPOSE Life,
            with a fake, materialistic BELIEF in 'Flat Soul Earth,'
             *(22)

            not knowing Fine Particle Physics {FPP} which describes
            the real, actual world)

      with

 - a connection that is part of the nature of your soul, and which
   thus makes you feel again more of who you are, and of your ability
   to be who you are, and of your ability to feel what you can do -

      indeed as the root of the word 'religion' (from the Latin word
      're-ligare') does indicate: 'to connect you back' or 'to keep a
      connection going,'

   a start of returning much of your feeling of Life,

 starting again to feel people you love far more intensely than you
 can currently imagine.  *(22)

'

And doing that, I would say, is part of your Human Right - formulated
 for you into practical form, by me, in

      'The First Correct Human Rights Declaration: ARTICLE ONE.' *(5)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

                                            'Men of all nations came
                                       to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
                                  sent by all the kings of the world,
                                         who had heard of his wisdom.'

                                                        1 Kings 4:34
________
Textnote:

(a)   Such a connection to others who are aware of me, and connection
      to myself (becoming aware of myself), would have dissolved their
      (my parents') control over me. Their control: their distorting
      and blocking my perception of them and of people like them - of
      those who are rather sociopathic or fully so, but - who have
      succeeded in the society, to pass for "normal." *(21) (IDCM)

_________
Footnotes:

(*)  'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and
      some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'
      {HRI note 20091105-V1.3} (archived 20100101 by groups.google)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/404f416cfcf9817d

(1)  'Facing Life: Jesus Christ Never Was A Leader, And Never Will Be
      - Nor Does He Want To Be One'  (JCNL)
      {HRI 20081005-V2.4}
       (5 October 2008 - Version 2.4 on 10 Oct 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/2834903ca9a96c70

(2)  'Human Rights Order on Satan, last incarnation l. ron hubbard'
      (incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')
      {HRO 20081017-V2.5}
       (17 October 2008 - Version 2.5 on 22 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/4b691b97c821da7d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/08815021fc500b06

(3)  'Definition of Perception and Feeling Increase'
      {HRI 20091203-V3.1} {FPP 20091203-V3.1}
       (3 December 2009 - Version 3.0 on 21 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/be.politics/msg/a13f29c9d5b6e3c6

(4)  'Defining God correctly - and Heaven, and Hell - What is
      Monotheism'  (DGC)
      {HRI 20080406-V4.9.1}
       (6 April 2008 - Version 4.9.1 on 12 Jan 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/c501bff35c6e8af4

(5)  'First Correct Human Rights Declaration - ARTICLE ONE and
      Preamble'
      {HRD-01 20091223-V1.1}
       (23 December 2009 - Version 1.1 on 25 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/d4670b441b9bbf91

(6)  ' 'Heaven' and 'The Last Supper,' Charlemagne and Leonardo
      da Vinci - Europe' (Quote One from {HRI 20080406-V3.0} )
      {HRI 20080406-V3.0-q1-V2.0}
       (15 April 2008 - Version 2.0 on 23 Apr 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/47389cac211e829d

(7)  'Koos Nolst Trenite far SENIOR to Buddhism or Hindu knowledge' -
      with quotes from {HRI 20040619-V4.1} 'Explaining the Scale of
      Sanity'
       (11 October 2007 - publication date quotes from HRI 20040619)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/741f010b18c8e25d

(8)  'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
      Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')  (DCM)
      {FPP 20070331-V2.7}
      {HRI 20070331-V2.7}
       (31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
     '(rev 2.0) How to get rid of l. ron hubbard and 'Scientology'
      - {HRI 20070331-V2.0} ... Major Discoveries'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/b63fec3c5fd108af

(9)  'Koos Nolst Trenite - On Siddhartha Gautama, or Gotama,
      "the Buddha," in {HRI 20070106-V3.0-pi6-V2.1.1}'
http://groups.google.com/group/nl.religie/msg/0d33bfc1cfa92101

(10) 'Know Your Role on Earth - A Very Simple Observation'  (KYRE)
      {HRI 20070702-V3.5} (formerly {HRI 20070629-II-V2.1-Q1 ...} )
       (2 July 2007 - Version 3.5 on 28 May 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/4d496a20eea63f08

(11) 'Destroying "science," Christ 'not allowed' to do miracles -
      Pre-introduction to Fine Particle Physics'
      {HRI 20070226-V4.2}
       (26 February 2007 - Version 4.2 on 11 March 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/dbbe9d9c9ba1aa88

(12)  Introduction to Fine Particle Physics {FPP}
      http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

      see also:
      http://groups.google.com/group/fine-particle-physics
     (the group was paralyzed by groups.google engineers
      since 12 Dec 2008, after a 'Google bomb' by Criminal Minds
      on the account manager)

(13) 'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational
      Truth'  (ECFEB)
      {HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
       (8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/msg/9dcf45b8b09b581c

(14) 'The Anti-Normal'
      {HRI 20071208-V1.0}
       (8 December 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/5fd88daf7597a89a

(15) 'Die religioesen Wahnvorstellungen bestimmter deutschen Beamten
      und anderer Verfassungsverschmutzern -
      (mit Anhang {HRI 20080918-V1.3} )
      {HRI 20080930-D-V1.1}
       (30 September 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/nl.politiek/msg/f5a709373197eef8

(16) 'Die Bamberg Notiz - (A Notice to Bamberg)'
      {HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1}
       (19 August 2009 - Version 2.1 on 31 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.german/msg/da33f68170202860

(17) 'Definition of Peace'  (DOP)
      (First workable Definition of Peace)
      {HRI 20070520-V3.8-t}
       (20 May 2007 - Version 3.8-t on 10 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/e859c83850ef7c31
      {HRI 20070520-V3.7.4} (no tabs layout)
       (20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

(18) 'Also in Physics and Astronomy, Criminal Minds WILL NOT STOP WHEN
      their fake intentions, false theories and autistic "research,"
      are EXPOSED'
      {HRI note 20091209}
       (9 December 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3b535b8299aac6c2

(19)''Law of the Conservation of Stupidity' in modern nuclear physics'
      {FPP comment 20091206)
       (6 December 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/373b066a207e9bcc

(20) 'Elaboration and Proof, on the Royal Society's famous sociopath,
      Stephen Hawking, with his ENTIRELY FALSE "Physics" '
      {FPP Note 20091204-II-V1.0.1-A}
       (4 December 2009 - Addition V1.0.1-A on 6 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/1e08e6d5369f82fd
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/2416797bf1ec365e
     'Famous Nuclear Scientist Debunked'
      {FPP Note 20091204-II-V1.0.1-A-T}
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/b79bb711f48bc528

(21) ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
      Them' '  (IDCM)
      {HRI 20040422-V2.7.1}
       (22 April 2004 - Version 2.7 on 22 July 2006 -> V 2.7.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/54232e64adb8ca83

(22) 'Medical Doctors: The Sickening Force Undermining World Health
      and also the United Nations Organizations - (incl. Real life
      definitions of 'By-pass surgery' and 'Narcosis')'
      {HRI 20100304-V5.4}
       (4 March 2010 - Version 5.4 on 23 March 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.canada/msg/282f29bd74986869

(23) 'Definition of Justice'  (DOJ)
      {HRI 20070817-V2.1.1}
       (17 August 2007 - Version 2.1.1 on 9 July 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/3530b7372838e5c6
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/45eaa183b024c51f

(n)  (to be added, as indicated)
'