Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.prawo   »   solutions manual for Managing Business Process Flows: Principles of Operations Management(2nd Ed., Anupind, Chopra, Deshmukh, et al)

Data: 2014-10-17 01:30:54
Autor: Agall
solutions manual for Managing Business Process Flows: Principles of Operations Management(2nd Ed., Anupind, Chopra, Deshmukh, et al)
Uzytkownik "kalvin" <kalvinmanual7@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:36c51336-3fe7-4ed3-8fc9-b6fcf87f0f34googlegroups.com...
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free.

ki diabel tu sieje?