upcoming SCIENCE REVOLUTION; professor Kuhn got the systematized responce from Lecturer John Preston

Data: 2009-06-01 07:14:46
Autor: Me
upcoming SCIENCE REVOLUTION; professor Kuhn got the systematized responce from Lecturer John Preston

Structure od science revolutions is owned to T. Kuhn. His idea did not
get on the board  due lack of the broad societal base. Apparently,
revolution in the scietists mind is not enough as science influences
so much of the rereorganization of our lives. See the lates crave for
stem cells,  designed transvestism or NASA program expansion,
or.....Geospacial organization Building structure.

Now Prof Preston " adminrably illiminates the most phylosophically
compelling and enduring elements of kuhn's thought without diluting
their complexity or sidesptepping theirv perplexed consequences" , say
Prof Lund.

He in fact brings us to the current on these Kuhn ideas and clarified
definistions. Both restating what science activity does on p 34- and
subsequent, agree to 1. evolve ontology, 2. epistemilogy, 3. expand
current experimental access to reality/ nature using the historical
experience and  than4.  feedbackloop
 these at 1 and 2.

That is precisely the broad statement of process as a newly understood
entity. I only slightly
destructuralized what they said.

I think that we got stock in structure, and that scientific revolution
is inevitable due to techno changing our perceptual habits now that
are more process based; even if the resistance seems incredible -
whether
 we want or not we are reformulating out perception ( lots of it now
in media, which is great).

The new book is : 'Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions' by
John Preston, Continuum 2008

upcoming SCIENCE REVOLUTION; professor Kuhn got the systematized responce from Lecturer John Preston