w USA aresztowano 18 zwolennikow ACTA ! Grozi im dożywocie !

Data: 2012-03-02 07:50:29
Autor: actocrator
w USA aresztowano 18 zwolennikow ACTA ! Grozi im dożywocie !
witek <witek@wp.pl> napisał(a):
zrodlo:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/21/acta/

"That story has been removed from the site
Every so often we are forced to remove stories from our site. We&#8217;re sorry but you just happened to request one of them.
Take a look at some of the other content on our site by going to our home page."
Wyciszają...

--

w USA aresztowano 18 zwolennikow ACTA ! Grozi im dożywocie !