wHO IS DUMMING AMERICA

Data: 2009-03-03 13:48:39
Autor: Me
wHO IS DUMMING AMERICA
On Mar 3, 2:30 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
News Release

'Badly Fragmented' Forensic Science System Needs Overhaul

 Feb. 18 -- A congressionally mandated report from the National
Research Council finds serious deficiencies in the nation's forensic
science system and calls for major reforms and new research. Mandatory
certification programs for forensic scientists are currently lacking,
as are strong standards and protocols for analyzing and reporting on
evidence. There is also a scarcity of peer-reviewed studies
establishing the scientific bases and reliability of many forensic
methods.

Listen to the Briefing
News Release
Full Report
Opening Statement - Harry T. Edwards
Opening Statement - Constantine Gatsonis

NOT ONLY THAT

SINCE DECEMBER 2007 SCIETISTS WERE TORTURED.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO KEEP SCIENCE OBJECTIVE

“We believe a debate on these issues would be the ideal opportunity
for America and the candidates to explore our national priorities for
the twenty-first century, and we hope candidates will wish to be
involved in such a discussion,” they said

THEY ARE THE CONGRESSIONAL SCIENTISTS IN DECEMBER 2007. THEY WERE JUST
TALKING, OBVIEUSLY - DID NOT SUPPORT COLEGUES IN PROFESSION ENOUGH.

wHO IS DUMMING AMERICA